bullions balloonsbillions (#5)
- These statues are wonderful! I'm going to invest in the sculptor.
- Move faster! I need to finish the 18th hole and return this golf club before noon.
Additional clues related to clue #2, sorted by importance:
- Our band's music is testosterone fueled. We will be more iconic than Nirvana!
- I'm trying to move faster but I need to do it in a smart way.
- Keep your head down! Our enemy relishes the chance to take a pot shot at us.
- When I put on my wizard hat, my clothes make me look disheveled and tired.
- I'm not joking! You'd better not get in my way.
- I love the sound of making money.
- The last time I watched the Winter Olympics was over 20 years ago.
Seven more clues related to clue #2:
- Oops I broke your sword in two. I have some posters of what it used to look like.
- As a person who baits sharks, I can tell you that sharks love cough drops for some reason.
- Before sonar was invented, we would get trapped in tight crevices in our submarine. We would have to push obstacles out of the way to escape.
- Did you know banshees can kill a person with their voice? Better avoid their greetings.
- My archaeological dig found dental twine made of otter pelts, and a drinking mug made of a skull.
- My son has a passion for books. I bought him a reading system that he got hooked on when he was young.
- I love eating whole chickens. I have a gizzard phobia though.
Who / what am I?
Each clue can be
shelvedsolved on its own. Solving any one clue can lead to the final answer. After getting the final answer, solving the rustrest of the clues should be machomuch easier.
I recommend trying to solve clue #2. In my opinion, it is the easiest of the clues and will unlock all the other clues when you figure it out. In the meantime I added some italics to all the clues to make them easier to solve.
Clue #1 is not like the others. Do that one last. I modified clue #2 and added italics to it. I also added 8 more clues and grouped them into 3 groups. It's only a matter of time before someone gets it now. The final answer should be a person who is known for clue #1 and clue #2. But I'm expecting a correct answer to solve each other clue as well.