Inspired by this puzzle, I decided to make my own guess-my-character puzzle. The only different thing is that mine isn't based on images. This is the first time I'm making a puzzle, so here's my try:
1 – I start with:
- I am not a girl.
- I'm not considered intelligent.
- I don't like cake.
- I don't sell houses.
- I don't really eXist.
- I don't have a long name.
- I'm not linked to horse-riding.
- I haven't played in 'Titanic'.
- I don't use a shield.
- I don't have over 1000 subscribers.
- I don't like Redstone.
- I don't bake cookies.
- I don't have a dark sense of humour.
- I'm not from Dangermouse.
- I'm neither under 27 nor over 40 years old.
- I don't use Funimate.
- I'm not a parent.
- I don't hold a world record.
- I don't have claws.
- I don't like to tell stories.
- I'm not a doctor.
- I'm not from a chinese dynasty.
- I'm not a Time Lord.
- I'm not under 5 foot 6.
- I'm not known for playing Animal Jam.
- I'm not made out of metal.
- I'm not going to live in Chelsea.
- I don't use a metal suit.
- I'm not a part of a two-person team.
- I don't wear heavy make-up.
- I'm not linked with speed.
- I'm not from KanCollee.
- I don't fight against monsters.
- I'm not a queen.
- I'm not a soccer player.
- I don't always hide my eyes.
- I don't work with children.
- I don't write books for children.
- I didn't win a briefcase at Money in the Bank.
- I didn't kidnap a princess.
- I'm not from a roleplay server.
- I'm not an animatronic fox.
- I don't have robotic parts.
- I don't have green skin.
- I don't have a tail.
- I don't wear a cape.
- I don't go to school.
- I don't use guns.
- I'm from a TV series.
- I'm not evil.
- I'm not scary.
- I'm not linked to Vsauce.
- I'm not transgender.
- I wasn't created by HeylmBee.
- I have a dark hair.
- I'm not from The Flash.
- I'm not linKed with an insect.
- I'm American.
- I'm not from the 'Halo' franchise.
- I've been in a superhero movie.
- I'm not from The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
- I don't have smoke power.
- I've never been on Dance Academy.
- I wasn't popular in the 90's.
- I didn't die a natural death.
- I don't wear blue clothes.
- I don't play NLR.
- I'm not linked with drugs.
- I often wear sunglasses.
- I never won a Winbledon.
- I didn't partiCipate in a Holy Grail War.
- I'm physically impaired.
- I'm not an X-Men.
- I can't become invisible.
- I don't have a sword.
- I don't wear a lot of black.
- I'm not a bully.
- I'm not from Gravity Falls.
- I'm not related to Pokémon.
- I have human skin.
- I don't have multiple albums.
- I'm not a rapist.
- I'm not a part of PVRIS.
- I don't have a tattoo sleeve.
- I don't live in the Australian bush.
- I don't have Jewish origins.
- I'm not linked to alcohol.
- I'm not a dress designer.
- I don't play Crash Bandicoot.
- I don't live in the North Pole.
- I can't fly.
- I don't talk to animals.
- I don't live in a palace.
- I'm not associated with water.
- I'm not in the Mighty Bush.
- I don't have a pug.
I'm in a crisscross, a griD, a filigree, a trellis or something like that.
I like visiting a place like the one in 683.
If you're wondering why so many affirmations in the first clue, it's because they've been extracted from multiple Akinator plays for the same character. Some key affirmations were hidden on purpose, but use the ones provided here and Akinator will give you very strong hints about the character mentioned in this clue. It isn't guaranteed that Akinator will guess the right character only with the affirmations provided here, though. You'll have to fill in the blanks. Frankly, you might guess who it is without even using Akinator at all.
The affirmations written here are based on what Akinator expects you to answer about the character (shown in the game summary after the game finishes). This might not be what you expect, and some affirmations might even be misleading, although, for Akinator, they aren't. Plus, I must've played hundreds of times now, and it's absolutely guaranteed that Akinator will start to make the right questions about the specific character in the first clue. The right question usually appears between the 6th and 8th question.
WHat Is so straNge abouT those wordS?
Dial 'M' for MORE HINTS!
You cannot see air but you know it exists!
Take a look at the dictionary... or something like that.
I have a pretty smart brother.
There's a reason why there's a short description in the first clue.
I'm a cartoon!
Ooooooooh... what does this button do?
As an off-topic, I'd like to hear from you what you think about this puzzle, as it's my first one. Every constructive criticism and helpful suggestions are welcome!