This puzzle is part 22 of Gladys' journey across the globe. Each part can be solved independently. Nevertheless, if you are new to the series, feel free to start at the beginning: Introducing Gladys.
Today I went to a marketplace. I quite like the atmosphere – there are a lot of people and plenty of exciting new things around every corner, even though it's not even the biggest market in town. I can't get too crazy with the shopping here, though. There is another flight ahead, and there's only so much room in my suitcase!
Wish you were here!
1. Part of Zorro's costume
5. Family name of an Asian dictator
6. Witches' –
10. Pole often held up by guys
12. Part of the Austrian Alps
13. Fictional suitor disliked by Team Edward
15. Native of Vietnam's capital
18. Jose Cuervo ingredient
21. – and flow
22. J'accuse author
23. Unit symbolized by struck-through Y
24. Plays on the radio
25. Fractions of a euro
26. Aquatic organisms
28. Area that includes Essen and Dortmund
29. Dissuade, discourage
2. Resource that comes in rounds
3. Volvo's former competitor
4. Ritually clean
6. Family name of an European dictator
7. Russian administrative division
8. Hold in high esteem
9. Two-time Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee
11. Whitespace characters
13. Rapper -Z
14. Unfounded rumour
16. "Peacock network"
17. Mathematician with a beautiful mind
19. Regard highly, hold dear
20. Number of harvestman's legs
27. Father of a tribe of mythological warriors
Gladys will return in "Scripture and yachting".