This puzzle is part 19 of Gladys' journey across the globe. Each part can be solved independently. Nevertheless, if you are new to the series, feel free to start at the beginning: Introducing Gladys.
I have finally come back to a bit of a warmer climate. I haven't really had a chance to properly work on my tan just yet, so today I went to the beach to get some sun. I might even book myself a treatment at the spa. After that it's again time to get my passport ready for the next flight...
Wish you were here!
- A Scandinavian name (not a computer brand) [1,2]
- A scapegoat (not speedy) [3,4]
- Collections (not a short time, abbreviated) [2,4]
- A South African language (not a Cuban drum) [1,6]
- Diverse or various, briefly (not fogs) [1,2]
- A Pixar film (not monarchs) [1,3]
- A physician, colloquially (not punctuation signs) 
- Scatterbrained (not dangerous or uncertain) [1,2,4]
- Holes in the ground (not an image, in short) 
- A curve (not creative activities) 
- Thus written (not "is seated") [2,3]
- Tiny (not frosty) 
Gladys will return in "Lady G's amazing mazings".