This puzzle is part 16 of Gladys' journey across the globe. Each part can be solved independently. Nevertheless, if you are new to the series, feel free to start at the beginning: Introducing Gladys.
Today I got a glimpse of what things may have looked like on Earth millions of years ago.
I'm debating whether I should give you a hint about today's puzzle or not. If it was anyone else I would try to point them into the right direction, but you, dear Puzzling, can probably work it out on your own. After all, I assume you have at least some interest in geography if you've followed my journey this far.
Wish you were here!
1. Loop of rope / Shakespeare's pentameter
2. Technically just outside Las Vegas / Chameleon or gecko
3. Ground spice / E-book reader
4. String instrument / Time travel film
5. Inexpensive / Llama relative
6. Fossilized resin / Native American or South Asian
7. Brownish colour / Immigrants
8. Vagabond / Extreme stupidity
9. Riddermark / Very young child
10. Lanzhou's province / Worshipped at Delphi
11. Accepted in Greek and Irish shops / Light phenomenon
Gladys will return in "A burglar's sunglasses, a lady's odyssey".