My friend Richard is a huge TV fan so I recently asked him for some recommendations.
He wouldn't tell me his favourite show but sent me a list of descriptions of some shows he likes to watch:
- Drama, set in the sixties, focusing on the executive of a company which produces alcoholic drinks from fermented honey.
- Two wealthy socialites visit a farm to investigate triangles and their generalisations.
- Documentary presenting a unique look at the pills consumed in the world's most renowned kitchens.
- A highschool mathlete and her younger brother start hanging out with a group of Mediterraneans.
- Thriller about two FBI agents tasked with interviewing people with ghosts in their heads.
- Police investigating corruption tackle one of the most frustrating aspects of sweeping dirt off the floor.
Unfortunately, I could not find any of these TV programmes to watch.
I think my friend is playing a joke on me.
Can you tell me Richard's favourite programme?