Top Game Developers
Okay fellow puzzlers, I hope you packed your lunch, this one is my most challenging puzzle to date...
Johnny is writing an article about some of the top-selling mobile apps released in the past year. Using only the clues that I provided, help him match each app to its developer, month or release and estimated number of sales. ( yes, most of my puzzles are developer related :) )
1. The app released in March doesn't have exactly 5.5 million downloads.
2. The app released in May is either the game released by Trebuchet or the game with 2.3 million downloads.
3. The game released by Digibits was released 1 month earlier than the application with 4.2 million downloads.
4. Flowcarts was released earlier than the game with 2.3 million downloads.
5. The game with 6.8 million downloads wasn't developed by Trebuchet.
6. Bubble Bombs wasn't developed by Novio.
7. Bubble Bombs is either the game released in August or the application released in September.
8. Of the application released by BeGamez and the game with 4.2 million downloads, one is Wizard World and the other was released in July.
9. The app with 5.5 million downloads was released earlier than Castle Crunch.
10. The app released in August, the application with 7.2 million downloads, the app with 6.8 million downloads, the app released by Gadingo and the game with 4.2 million downloads are all different apps.
11. The application released by Gadingo was released 1 month later than the game released by BeGamez.
12. Angry Ants wasn't developed by Trebuchet.
13. Flowcarts was released 2 months earlier than Bubble Bombs.
14. Of the game released in September and the game released by Digibits, one is Vitalinks and the other has 2.3 million downloads.
15. The app with 8.9 million downloads was released 3 months earlier than the application released by Vortia.
16. The game with 8.9 million downloads was released 1 month later than Wizard World.
17. The application released in March doesn't have exactly 6.8 million downloads.
The categories and items for this puzzle are listed in the "Hint: Puzzle Grid" below.
Hint: Puzzle Grid
Hint: Blank Answer Grid
If you want a BLANK answer Grid, here it is:
Hint: For an interactive online answer grid:
I use this online tool to create my puzzles, too.
Configure Puzzle Grid