This question was inspired by Word sets with no repeating letters
- Sentences can be of any length.
- Every letter used in this sentence, must be used n times.
- n can be any number.
- Capitals/Punctuation do not count.
- No dialogue!
The objective is to find the longest sentence which abides by the rules and clarifications.
The way your sentence is measured is by characters, including spaces, and punctuation!
- The sentence cannot consist of mainly the same word repeated, or the same 2, etc.
- You cannot make up new words or names.
- It has to be in English.
- No uncommon names.
Checking your answer:
Sentence: I'm the master's nightmarish, gorgonian hatemonger, his moth-eaten gonorrhoea, smothering mightiest heroism, thrashing egomania's (or, to me, ignorant mismanagement's) strong-arm mishmash or staggering high treason.
Letters: AEGHIMNORST (11 total)
Current Winner: uri zarfaty
The answer format should be the same format as the Current Best section!
If your answer does not beat the current best, but you still wish to post it, feel free, you may still get +1s!