I have a pet rabbit. Her name is Belle. Most people think she is French (because Belle means "beautiful" in French, and my, this rabbit is beautiful) but she is not. Her fur was also painted Rainbow by someone sharing the surname of a French philosopher, but she is not French!
- When she sings, she is black and white.
- Although she is a little rabbit, her ears are longer than any other rabbit with the size of her head, where the ratio of the length of her head to the length of one ear is 4:23
- Her face is fully symmetrical, being about two hands wide.
- You can always watch her through a window at H1Dvg2MxQn8.
- She sang in a piece very famous, being my own, actually (though played by the same guy that painted her) also making me pretty famous. (And no, I myself am not French either!)
- Her nationality is not the same as mine, but is instead given by her name just as well as the name of my song.
- Each point represents a second except this very one.
Along with other minor questions...
Where can you find Belle?
What is her nationality?
What is my name?
This puzzle was created with the intention of no disrespect towards the French.