Create all numbers 1 - 100 using equations made up of 1,9,6,8.
- Use all four digits exactly once
- Allowed operations: +, -, x, ÷, ! (factorial), exponentiation, square root.
- Parentheses and grouping (e.g. "21") are also allowed.
- You have to keep the order 1,9,6,8 for all numbers.
- Exponentiation can only be used in the number order with the numbers provided. Eg. 1^9 + 6 + 8 is allowed. Not 1^6 + 9 + 8.
- The modulus operator is not allowed.
- Rounding is not allowed (e.g. 201/8=25).
- Decimal point is allowed.
Credit to Fitch496 for the idea.