Here is the riddle:
Eight people, 'A', 'B', 'C', 'D', 'E', 'F', 'G', and 'H' live in an eight–story building. The lowest floor is numbered '1' and the topmost floor is numbered '8'. The peoples' ages are $20$, $24$, $26$, $27$, $29$, $31$, $34$, and $38$, but not necessarily in the same order.
- F lives three floors above the one who is $27$ years old.
- C lives just above F.
- The difference of age between A and C is the same as the difference between D and H.
- The one who is $34$ years old is living on the top floor.
- Only two people are older than F.
- B is $26$ years old.
- H is older than to F.
- The number of floors above D is the same as the number below E.
- C lives on an odd numbered floor.
- B lives just above the one who is $24$ years old.
- D is 5 years elder to G.
- One person lives between G and the one who is 24 years old.
- The difference of age between A and B is at least $3$ years.
- The number of floors between G and C is the same as A and E.
Is the solution to the above problem: