Eight boxes, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H are kept one above another not necessarily in the order above.
- Three boxes are between H and G and neither of them is at the top or bottom position.
- Two boxes are between F and C and box F is above box C.
- Two boxes are between G and C.
- The number of boxes between A and H is same as the number between A and G.
- Box D is above box E and more than one box is between D and E.
- Box E is not at the bottom position.
Is the answer to the above question:
F D H C A E G B