I'm trying to decide what is the best quote of ancient earth history, and many, many choices have I. Can you help?
I've narrowed it down some, and ordered it is, significantly:
People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!
- We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
- Learning never exhausts the mind.
- All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.
- Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.
- Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.
- You can't blame gravity for falling in love.
- The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
- Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
- The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
- I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
- Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!
Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
- Might as well jump
- A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.
- If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
- You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
Missing is one, it is sure: My ultimate nominee for the best quote of all time.
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope! Knowing this is the only way for life in the Universe to move forward.
Maybe someone in CAPTIAL city can help?
Computer-aided deciphering is encouraged, not impermissible.