There is a car and a motor-bike. The car and the bike both have an spare tire. Now, the car has a total of 5 tyres (one spare tire included) and the bike has a total of 3 tires (one spare tire included).
Each tire of the bike and the car will last for 100 KMs. Take the following points into consideration:
- The tire will not have any puncture or problem
- The tire will rotate only when the vehicle moves.
- Assume that petrol/diesel is infinite.
- You cannot buy new tire.
- Tires can be changed easily.
- Once a tire has been used for travelling 100 KM, it cannot be used again.
Can the car or the bike travel further?