It isn't a common art style, but it is still done: using letters for form in pictures. Sometimes, people create art using only letters. Now, let us choose a word, i.e. Cool. 'Cool' can be used as following:
Cool, isn't it?
Your challenge is to find a word (a noun) that can be formed to describe itself pictorially. Let us presume that the word TRIANGLE could be made into a triangle. Then, this would be a valid entry.
- The word must have at least three letters.
- The picture form must represent what the word is, literally.
- You must provide a picture in your answer.
- There can be overlap of letters, but at least have a majority of each letter showing.
- The first letter of the word must be upright; the others may be rotated and shrunk, roughly maintaining its proportions.
- All letters must be visible.
Do not tell the word, as the objective is for the best answers to float to the top. People can try and answer in comments. I will accept whichever answer/puzzle seems worthy of +15.