What follows are fifteen standard cryptic clues to solve. The catch is, I've removed the letter count from each clue. To help you out, note the following:
- No answers have the same number of letters
- All answers are exactly one word
- No answer has more than 15 letters
- When all solutions are in order, a keyword will confirm the answers
- Brilliant South American empire's fall?
- Friendship is fifty bronies performing in horse-speak
- Wood steering wheel without front
- Unpleasantness from broken bones absorbing toxic solder lead
- Listless lauding listless
- Common radiation scatters in vacant terminal
- Odd pair creates something irrational?
- Clarifications reveal small imp prancing about is fictional
- Dancing otter holding a block
- Commitments for new dances around here
- Curves: Extreme!
- Almost secure a greenback?
- Charges in and makes speech
- Ardently laze about with lousy characters
- Small layer turns a beast