Daam has 8 children, named Esha, Hansika, Deepa, Rinsu, Ira, Vimky, Abhiteet and Aankhal. She has 36 dollars with her. One day, she gifted the dollars among her children such that the eldest child got 8 dollars, the second eldest child got 7 dollars and so on and the youngest child got 1 coin. After getting the dollars, the 8 children played a game, in which each of them got different ranks. The winner in the game got 8 dollars from the eldest child, the first runner up got 7 dollars from the second eldest child and so on.
For every child:
a. Gain in the game = The number of dollars with him/her after the game is over – The number of dollars gifted to him/her by mother
b. Loss in the game = The number of dollars gifted to him/her by mother – The number of dollars with him/her after the game is over
Following points are known:
- Vimky is not the eldest one and he did not win the game.
- The number of dollars gifted to Deepa by her mother was a composite number. The number of dollars she had after the game was a prime number.
- The mother gifted dollars equal to the number of letters in the name of only one child.
- The number of dollars gifted by the mother to Rinsu was more than exactly 5 other children. She was the only one who did not have either gain or loss in the game.
- Ira lost 4 dollars in the game, which was more than the loss suffered by any other child. Further, Ira did not get 7 dollars from her mother.
- Aankhal and Abhiteet had consecutive number of dollars both before and after the game, such that Aankhal got fewer dollars than Abhiteet both before and after the game.
- Hansika gained more dollars in the game than any other child.
- Esha did not suffer a loss in the game.
- Vimky did not get 5 dollars from his mother.
Please tell the approach. PS : It can't be solved completely.