This question was inspired by this question: A Battle of Dysfunctional Kings (Chess).
What would be the shortest possible mate, if:
- Every piece moves in the same way.
- The way the pieces move changes after each player ends their turn.
- All pieces start out moving like Pawns. On the next round, all pieces move like Queens; round after that: Knights, then Bishops, then Kings and finally Rooks. Then the cycle starts again (Pawn, Queen, ...).
- check is only when a figure moved and has changed movement
- You can jump somewhere with the movement of the Knight and check as a Bishop
- White starts playing one of it's original Pawns, and then Black is attacked by 16 Queens, Black plays then a pawn and every piece of black changes the movement to a Queen
Would you like to play this in real? A whole Match?