Five Managers - K, M, N, O and P - visited five Countries, F, A, B, G and K, such that each manager visited exactly four Countries. Further, each Country has a different capital city from among Merine, Colnia, Prine, Tomato and WaltC. Any person who visited a Country visited its capital city.
It is also known that:
- For any pair of managers, the number of Countries that both of them visited was at most three.
- N visited G, but did not visit Prine, while both K and O visited Tomato.
- O visited F, whose capital city is not Prine, while the capital city of B is not WaltC.
- Both K and P visited WaltC, while both M and N visited B.
- P visited Tomato, but he did not visit K the capital city of which is not Colnia.
Source : Me
Which Country did K not visit? A ,F , B , Cannot be determined
Pls tell the approach.