The internet is a marvelous invention. Did you know it was created by the government in the sixties, but made popular in the nineties? Today everyone uses it, and it is becoming an essential part of everyday life. But the reality of it is, how much do you really know about it?
Can you answer the following questions?
- What does the http and https stand for in a web address?
- What is the internet protocol suite called?
- What important piece of hardware began mass production in 1958 thanks to SAGE?
- What protocol replaced DIXIE and DAS in 1993?
Now for a riddle:
Search for the answer, next knows the way.
Tell me the apple wants me to stay.
Eat quite the bill.
Very alien will.
Each has their place in this play.
What computing giants are present here?
- What references were made for the giants?
But wait, there's more!
For a one time fee of answering the question below (along with the questions and riddle above), your answer will be accepted! But act now because time is running out!
- Which computing giant's technology do I use most?
Also, I would really enjoy some feedback on my very first limerick!