My wife and I are expecting our 8th child very soon. she is obsessed with patterns and named our first six children (all girls). In order, they are named for:
- A super-villainess whose alter ego is the wife of an Advertising Executive.
- An air freshener.
- A blue-haired woman who needs to clear her throat and get checked for jaundice.
- A petulant municipal worker in a small Indiana town.
- A bride-to-be that has had trouble with her maids and very recently has been mistaken for her younger sister, #6:
- A suburban housewife who was very protective of hairy rodent wildlife.
Seeing this pattern and hoping to hurry things along, I named our seventh child (the only son so far) after:
- A serial killer that likes hockey.
We're looking for potential names for our eighth (and final) child of as-of-yet unknown gender that will fit the pattern. Can you offer any viable choices?
(First answer that fully explains the pattern and gives a viable candidate name for #8 gets the win.)