Six Boys – S, R, V, A, H and K – are ranked on the basis of their weight, height and age such that the heaviest person is ranked 1 and the lightest is ranked 6, the tallest is ranked 1 and the shortest is ranked 6, and the oldest is ranked 1 and the youngest is ranked 6. Rank 1 is the highest rank and rank 6 is the lowest rank. Furthermore, it is known that:
- Only for S, the ranks on the three parameters are consecutive integers.
- S is heavier than both V and K. The rank of S in age is lower than that of R in height.
- R is neither the oldest nor the youngest, and he is also neither the heaviest and nor the lightest.
- There are no pair of persons out of the six in which one is ranked higher than the other on all the parameters.
- K is the only person whose sum of ranks on the three parameters is a square of a natural number.
- R’s highest rank is on age and his lowest rank is on weight.
- On the age parameter, A, whose rank is not the lowest on any of the three parameters, is the only person ranked between R and H.
Q1: What is the sum of weight-wise ranks of two boys for whom R is the only boy ranked between them on the parameter of height?
Q2: Who is the second tallest boy?
Q3: What is the sum of ranks of H on the three parameters?
Q4: How many boys are ranked lower than A on weight but are younger than him?
Please tell the approach after solving
Source : TIME