Previous Teaset can be found here
- I will give you a number of clues.
- Each clue relates to a word.
- Each of these words will have a teapot (homophone/homonym) that has a different meaning.
- All of these teapots will be related in some way.
- Your task is to find each of the words, their teapots, and their connection.
My first word is where you are right now, and no I'm not spying on you.
My second word is an action performed to help what feeds you too.
My third word comes after eating a musical fruit and no it's not poo.
My fourth word is shouted before people fall over, but hopefully not you.
And my connection can be utilised by flexible people.