As inspired by @gabbo1092 in the first of this kind of riddle (see this for an example of how the answer works), I thought I'd come up with another riddle.
- I will give you a number of clues.
- Each clue relates to a word.
- Each of these words will have a teapot (homophone/homonym) that has a different meaning.
- All of these teapots will be related in some way.
- Your task is to find each of the words, their teapots, and their connection.
The first word has a teapot that means you feel sad and depressed.
The second word has a teapot that is sweet and another teapot that belongs to William.
The third word has a teapot that helps you fall asleep and feel calm.
The fourth word has a teapot that both Indiana Jones and Ernest Shackleton would like versions of.
The third clue refers to a plant's smell.
The fourth clue refers to something edible.
The William in the second clue is dutch.
The fourth word has potential prefixes. One of these prefixes is something to do with Indiana Jones, and a different prefix is something to do with Ernest Shackleton.