This email recently arrived in my inbox. I don't know how it avoided the spam folder, but it must be important. However, it looks like a dictionary in a blender... you'll see what I mean when you read it.
- maglev verdant jumper phi impossible ringing greater everyone excellent harbringer acute quicken never vengeance eternal rocky resolute llama car rebuke electric knockback kangaroo flute exquisite solution refinery yellow jubilant illuminati infinite carats striking salutation nocturnal samurai illogical evergreen north glade empathy
- swimming wretched evoke xylophone unburdened quiz equalize heathen civilized impatient escalate environmental toxic zoology nightstand temporal unfold zigzag requirement earthquake quest xenophobic extravagance mettle zebras magical flummox salt attempt tracked language greater backwards crazed axiom xeroxed variation very tried ytterbium conundrum nova vanquished vaporize fallout bracket jumprope sanctuary enzyme locket vocalization warfare garbled erratic rambling revenge grandmother galvanize
- important must learning help information virtuous explosive iambic farfetched trapped hierarchy inside desolate toughness distinct revolution weaponized titanium bloodlust desecrate quadruple cage seventy five bulwark freedom flight miles castle rhombus transpose naive blocked southeast neglected
(end of email)
If any of you can find a meaning or message in this, I'd love to hear it.
Partial meanings are welcome.
Update: I've recently received another weird, puzzle-seeming email. I've put it here in case it may have some relation.
- you may want to look for lbyuoxmsbmvolyyuwkbuc
- make sure you know jpnxfiayzjrvnvqauigmfvg
- No ccmdym can omfsydrhjqglbcgefbnvgqakcwvrg
Surprise, surprise. I got a third email. People have definitely seen codes in these, so I'm still not totally convinced they're a scam. Anyway, here it is, have fun.
dsz gwlvhg svdl iwyllpnz ipsze vgs zg rhxrixf ozizmwsl dxz mr gyvy il pvm
Hi! One day left in the bounty, so I'm giving a really big hint. Hope someone can get it from this!
Look for double letters in part 1 broken between words.