Five ferries - King's Way, Speedster, Sea Monster, Astar and Blue Surfer operate to Manuchan Island. The capacities of these ferries are 25, 30, 40, 50 and 60, not necessarily in the same order. Each ferry charges a different amount for the ticket per head among Rs. 500, Rs. 300, Rs. 600, Rs. 250 and Rs. 700, not necessarily in the same order. Also, each ferry is completely full when it makes the trip.
- The capacity of Sea Monster is not 25 and the total revenue earned by Astar is not Rs.15000.
- The revenue earned by King's Way is greater than the revenue earned by Blue Surfer.
- The difference between the cost of the tickets of Speedster and Blue Surfer is Rs. 200
- No ferry earns a revenue less than or equal to Rs. 10000.
- The ticket cost of Sea Monster is Rs. 700 and the revenue earned by Astar is not the least.
- The revenue earned by Speedster is greater than Astar.
- No two ferries earn the same revenue.
Map the ferries with their capacities and their revenue, such that all the given conditions are satisfied
(Puzzle Source: IMSindia.com)