So, as I stated in my first
Teapot riddle, I was challenged by a fellow user to create a
Teapot riddle, and thus I have created two (numbers 26 and 27). However, to put my traditional stamp on it, I've decided to create one more. Welcome to the Perpetual Teapot!
- I have one word which has several (2 or more) meanings.
- Each of the meanings is a teapot (first, second ...).
- You try to figure out the word with my hints.
- I will post a new hint everyday; with each hint making it easier to solve.
Since this one will probably expand quite a bit, I'm going to use a different format to keep the post as short and clean as possible.
- My first teapot is a small stream.
- My second teapot is the average type of something.
- My third teapot is a rapid series of notes forming a scale.
Bonus Reputation Opportunity
I will award $50$ reputation if you can explain why I chose the word.
Good luck to you all and have fun!