You've been looking forward to tonight for months, but as you begin to leave the phone rings. Apparently there has been a murder at some small five person party across town. Instead of completely ruining your plans for tonight, you decide to solve this over the phone and ask for the details.
- Guest with black hair is female
- Party is for the lady in the green dress
- Only one woman wore blue
- Site is owned by the blond
- Unruly white hair topped the head of Rose
- Katie has red hair
- One with dark hair is named Jane
- Anyone wearing black had light hair
- Rose seems upset that her party was ruined
- Dark haired guests included one man and one woman
- For the owner of a fancy mansion, the guy was very down to earth
- Indigo was worn by one woman
- Edward came with the lady in green and the man with dark brown hair
- Lady with red hair was sitting by the fireplace
- After the murder, the man in grey spilled his drink
- Donald has dark hair
- Looking around, only the person wearing indigo was a redhead
Apparently this rookie on the phone is not great at getting details. He didn't even tell you which one was dead. You read over your notes again and starts to realize that there's more to it. After reading through a few times, you've got it!
Who is the killer and who is dead?