- She likes lunch but dislikes dinner.
- She likes blue, but dislikes green.
- She likes spicy things but dislikes pepper.
- She likes rain, but dislikes drizzle.
- She likes the ocean but dislikes salt water.
- She likes animals but dislikes plants.
- She likes goats, but dislikes horses.
- She likes chipmunks, but dislikes squirrels.
- She likes bugs, but dislikes insects.
- She likes wine, but dislikes fermented fruit juice.
- She likes celebratory events, but dislikes parties.
What, exactly, is it that she dislikes?
She dislikes horses and grassy fields, but she despises polo.
She dislikes every horse. She also dislikes lunches, blues, spiciness, and wines. She enjoys when it rains, and she likes oceans.
She dislikes bushes, but she truly despises trees. Similarly, she dislikes teeter-totters, but she despises seesaws.