My two friends and I are going stir crazy, trying to figure out what we should do today. Maybe you can help! We've narrowed it down to a few choices.
- Visit the mouth of a river on an Asian subcontinent.
- Shout into a microphone and listen for reverberations.
- Watch a performance written by "The Bard" and verbally applaud.
- Catch up on our ballroom dance lessons.
- Take a trip with my dad to a South American city.
- Put on some dress blues and see if any southerners call us names (we're from New York).
- Hang out in French Canada and sip some Canadian Club.
- Leave our penthouse suite and play nine holes.
What is my first name and the names of my two friends?