- My second older brother is a dangerous man, a pig who gorges himself on all our land.
- He hurt our mother’s feelings (called her a cow), so she hurt him back from belly to brow.
- My oldest sister is wise, her stare — penetrating. It pinned him to the ground.
- He tried to say sorry but died, while my oldest brother ran on foot into the woods to hide.
- My father is head strong, didn’t stop to think, he insulted her too — called her a sheep.
- My second older sister drew a sword and stabbed him in the eye (he also died).
Deaths and threats aside, which one of the above family members does not belong?
Myself and 1 other family member besides the ones mentioned above also do not belong.
Don't take this at face value, the odd-1-out is based on who/what they are.
There's an element to this that you may have been overlooking, so I've italicized the important portions of the lines.
Hint 4 - Here's an extra set of verses
- My mother loves to go into the field and pick basket flowers…with her foot. Yeah she’s weird.
- My second older brother holds no honor I fear, a rat is he, he’d bite off your ear.
- My oldest sister, so gentle and free, to her you’ll always feel loyalty.
- My father made a flute with his own hand, through no force! What a creative, inventive man.
- My second older sister has clarity beyond her age, love is her compass and guides the way.
- My oldest brother you cannot shake, his integrity is steadfast, except when asked who fed the cat last.