So, my friends and I came up with a new type of puzzle similar to that of the Every _____ Movie Reviewed in 10 Words or Less, in which movies are reviewed in 10 words or less. So my friends took this idea and used it in a puzzle format for 14 video games. See if you can decode them. Also, some of the games might have several names to them, so you might guess correctly, but in order to decode the secret message in the titles, the correct names are needed. So, here's the 14 puzzles.
- Prehistoric Mario Bros. with blue and green hair.
- Cute platypus destroys Fire Demon with water.
- Don't use aimbot during a livestream on this game.
- Genie that supposedly knows everything.
- Screw traitorous jesters.
- Prosecutor becomes defendant in the end game.
- Civil War: NES Style.
- Bosses include cyborgs, dragons, and cut out cardboard monsters!
- Rolling barrels have become a common trope nowadays.
- How can snails kill you? (Unsolved)
- Medieval times had a lot of monsters.
- Space Invaders Clone.
- Teen shoots bad guys in hotels.
- Boy shoots out rainbows to climb towers.
And that's all of them. So good luck, and see if you can decode the hidden message.
The secret message is both an arcade game and a recent Marvel series.
EDIT: I came up with Number 10 alone, but I feel now that the definition was too vague, so I have provided a new hint for it.
The second word in Number 14 is the same as the last word in Number 11, minus one letter.