Inspired by QuantumTwinkie's Anagram Puzzles, the rules are simple. Find the anagram pair that fits into the two blanks for each numbered item. The number of spaces is irrelevant. And go!
- Yeah right you’ll get _____ under that tree, maybe when ______ freezes over.
- Among the sales team, Charlie & Matt always ______ the pack in terms of ______ flow.
- What a harsh _____ to my argument – that guy is a no-good _____.
- As we approach the waterfall, please do not _____ on the _____, for the sake of all our olfactory senses.
- How salacious his desires for gluten – he _____ it all for a slice of _____.
- My grandma took a handful of _____, that’s why she took a _____ down the stairs.
- Go take your _____ out on the shooting _____.