I talked with an employment counselor recently, and here are some of the findings:
- I'm amenable to stipulations in my contract regarding:
- Termination Clause
- I can be considered "vocal," but not suitable for speaking engagements.
- I think "IP" should be in my job description.
- I prefer a cordless mouse.
- I exclusively use a yellow highlighter.
- I have excellent eyesight; ironically, I often feel the need to rest my eyes.
- I'm sometimes thought to be picky about my food, but most people don't like it.
- Though I'm very athletic, I'm opposed to team sports.
- I bathe several times a day and hate showers.
- I'm told I show signs of indifference and neurotic behavior.
What job should I try to get?