You are presented the following six cards.
The red cards are rotations of F, and the blue cards are rotations of ꟻ (backwards F). Your goal is to make it so that the red cards are rotations of ꟻ (backwards F) and the blue cards are rotations of F in the minimal number of moves.
- Rotate a blue card 90 degrees clockwise
- Flip a blue card horizontally (e.g. b becomes d)
- Flip a red card vertically (e.g. P becomes b)
- At no time may any two cards look the same ignoring color.
- At no time may any card look like a normal F. Only a rotation or reflection thereof.