First of all, this is totally a rip-off of @ferret idea, but with video games instead of movies.
So, basically the same story: I have a friend that use to mix things up and is unable to clearly describe what he is talking about. However, he always knows exactly the number of words of each title. It's just that... the titles are mixed up also. Can you help me finding what are those video games he's mentioning?
- Schoolgirls and a scientist breaking physics (4)
- Prisoners fend off Lovecraftian horrors by protecting a crystal (5)
- People fighting zombies fighting a killer fighting people (5)
- Millions of plumbers killing thousands of creatures on two continents (5)
- Heroes playing football to destroy the enemy cars (4)
- Engineer fighting pixelated aliens in a spaceship (3)
- Dragon slayer going on an infinite and disappointing journey (3)
- People fighting the Empire with an inappropriate tool (6)
- Family punching trees to survive the war (4)
- People with swords dying a lot in a haunted mansion (6)