I come from a family of many.
But their names, I hardly remember any!
That's right, most names I partially forgot.
From this riddle, help me connect the dots.
- Some tasty fruits of the color red.
- Shaped as if he's made of bread.
- Her colors are black, red, and yellow.
- She might do her thing alongside a cello.
- Goes by a nickname of letters three.
- So pure, he might be in the Holy See.
- A place many people come to read.
- An animal we really don't need.
- An instrument I think is really neat.
- Something you might get when you trick-or-treat.
- A wonderful place for a fish.
- Something you do daily, I wish.
Tell me, what family do I come from, and what are their names?