A “Crozier” Riddle. I saw this one yesterday and I wanted to create my own! You have to use the first letter of each word suggested in the hints and then scramble those letters to find the 8 letter word.
- Spanish plantation/mine/factory similar to a Roman villa.
- A toy that goes up and down.
- The “bear” country.
- I represent un-real things.
- Who claims he wants to “catch them all”.
- What you hold on Jeopardy!
- The name when ground moves away from each other.
- Fearless, Speak Now, Reputation.
I have 8 letters _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.