This is a new kind of riddle called a Crozier riddle. Here are the rules:
The first letter of each of the answers must be put together and unscrambled to reveal a final word. Here are the clues: (They will start off easy and get increasingly harder)
- Something a horse says.
- The largest living land animal.
- Ten letter name for someone’s job.
- A flashcard website that makes simple learning tools to help students study.
- An alternative sugar in gum that is not sugar or aspartame.
- A song about a good girl gone bad that talks about the Dow.
- A ten letter word for a problem that resulted from a doctor.
The final unscrambled word will be seven letters: _ _ _ _ _ _ _