Inspired by this great puzzle I made one where you change the letter of the authors(whom the clue hints at) name. Have fun!
- Writes about wizards, material-worms, and cuckoo birds, and has a interest for spare-turkeys.
- Writes about pronoun-clowns and presenting musical poetry.
- Writes about the Mississippi, slaves and nature reserves(or playgrounds).
- Writes about flower juice, high temperatures, and water inlets.
- Writes about black birds, ding-dong noises, and onomatopoeia music.
- Writes about grass, songs about himself, and poems about himself, while telling people to STOP.
- Writer who got his PHD taken away. Now he is just regular.