Each of these 10 descriptions will lead you to a (weird) phrase or sequence of words wich, when (badly) misheard, will give you the name of the game.
As an example :
An insolent boxing Apollo
A sassy Creed -> Assassin's creed
And here are the ten clues to find out:
- Chubbier, next not heavy (found by @Saeïdryl)
- Goku's friend wheat powder (found by @Saeïdryl)
- Legolas' dishonesty (found by @Paige Meinke)
- The Iron man's father balloon for showing-off (found by @gnovice)
- Hot beverage for Spartacus' fellows (found by @gnovice)
- Higher cute marsupial (found by @gnovice)
- Mixed great geographic feature (found by @Milo P)
- The 18th Ulysses, the 6th, the 15th and the greek 19th (found by @Gustavo Gabriel)
- Assault a person (found by @gnovice)
- Evening meal animal flesh in hot water (found by @gnovice)
Some may be easy, and some may be far-fetched. Let's see how much you get!