Inspired by the original Twisted TV Titles and its follow-up, I came up with a similar puzzle. This one builds on the idea of Mondegreens - misheard lyrics (like “Excuse me while I kiss this guy” instead of “Excuse me while I kiss the sky”). This is misheard TV Show Titles.
I’ll give a description of what the show could be, and you can give the misheard title, along with the real show title. For example:
Clue: Linda never realized how much she relied on her android until she lost it
Answer: Missed Her Robot - Real title: Mister Robot
- A story about herbed black tea - Clue: This one is way simpler than you think. If you just name a black tea, you'll likely get it right!
- The creator of X-Files and Breaking Bad opens an optometry clinic
- Briefly looking at clones
- From The Darjeeling Limited to Rushmore, we learn all about this director’s universe
- Due to the bartender - Clue: This refers to a well-known bartender on a show that is currently airing (as of March, 2018) - Clue 2: It refers to a very animated bartender
- Will definitely stay closed without a key
- Broken Buildings
- Wander around
- A man who never drives during the day