While seeing a previous question not very well explained, a variant has emerged. I guess it wasn't intended by the OP but I find the variant even more interesting than the original one.
Let me explain the variant: A gun battle is about to happens. The participants are Leo, Kenny and Jack. All three are excellent shooters and as they don't want to waste any bullet they decide to make up some rules:
(1) They will shoot one after another and are forced to shoot on someone.
(2) When a player is injured others must shoot (keeping the same order) on him with the intention of killing and the injured player can't shoot anymore.
(3) On their six bullet guns, Leo will have all six bullets, Kenny will have 3 bullets separated by an empty slot between each and Jack will have only 2 bullets separated by 2 empty slots.
(4) The order is determined by the number of bullet given at the start, so Jack will fire first, then Kenny and finally Leo.
(5) Missing a shot is such a waste that it is not allowed.
Can you guess what will happen if they all play perfectly?
Some additional information:
(6) They are allowed to change the alignment of bullets in their barrel as long as it matches rule 3
(7) As they are super-skilled they may choose between injuring someone or killing him (respecting rule 2)