Each of these phrases can be reworded into a Double Speak phrase. A Double Speak phrase has two homophones together in the same phrase. For example a "Warrior's time of rest" could also be called a "Knight's Night". The thirteen phrases that need rewording are as follows:
- Unwarranted reversal.
- Untied rope.
- Cover up a detector.
- Reduce the education.
- Wedge of the clock belonging to us.
- Story about the end of a dog.
- Rabbit's fur.
- Deserve a pot.
- A pair of one-on-one battles.
- Find a purpose for some wood.
- Path taken by the bottom of a tree.
- Pilfer some metal.
- Curve on a boat.
Once you have found each of these 13 Double Speak phrases, look closely. There is a fourteenth phrase that needs rewording hiding somewhere. I'm looking for this 14th Double Speak phrase; it is the final solution to this puzzle.