If you're unfamiliar, here are the rules.
- You may only use the letters in the hive to create your words, and you must use the center letter "S" in each qualifying word.
- Words must be 5+ letters long. And they can't be proper names, non-English words, etc. Rule of thumb, if it's not in the OxEn dictionary, it doesn't count.
- There's at least one word, which uses all the letters – that word is worth 2 points
- Every other word (that doesn't use all the letters) is worth 1 point • • •
- Hint: you can reuse letters, as long as they're in the hive
I created the hive, so obviously have an advantage, but I found 17 points worth of words, and friends/family gave me 2 more words, for a total of 19. Can you beat my score?