Every clue below is for a 4-letter word.
Put them to the crossword.
The words must be read inward (from outside to inside the star).
Some clues are cryptic, and some not.
A letter is put there as guide.
Find a final 6-letter word hidden in the crossword.
- inverted mouse very far away
- part of the shoes.
- something you can see at a garden
- every hobbit want to be ....
- beloved back
- something that you usually spin.
- move carefully
- retreat loved animals
- you need them to call each other
Edited : I have made the crossword easier by giving the numbers to the clues.