Do a Knight's Tour under the following conditions:
- 8*8 board
- You have to alternate between a knight move and a pawn move (advance one square)
- No pawn advancing of two squares at any time
- You can not land on the last rank (from the pawn's direction) with a knight move because the pawn could not advance forward then.
- You can start on any square and with any of the two moves, but if you start on the last rank, you can't start with a pawn move.
- It is ok to land at the first rank with a knight's move.
I don't know if this is possible or not. I just like to think about it..