What is the thing which becomes double after taking half? Please find out the thing.
closed as too broad by JonMark Perry, Rand al'Thor, Sid, Rubio♦ Dec 18 '17 at 17:53
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Possible answers, in no particular order:
* quadruple (remove half, and it becomes double)
* half an hour (remove "half" to get "an hour")
* double decker (remove the other 6-letter word, becomes "double")
* hurry (take half of the allowed time, and your hurry doubles)
* multiplication (remove multiplication by half, and the result doubles)
Or in other words, this may possibly be a bit too broad to fit the guidelines.
One answer could be:
The number 0. You can take half of zero, and it will still be zero, which is the double of zero.
Doubleheader. If you take half of the word it becomes double.
Maybe not quite right but how about
A cell (organism)? When it splits in half you get two 'identidal' cells, they will be the same size as the original cell if you wait a bit.
I doubt this is correct, but:
Time. If you take away half the allotted time for an activity, you will need to "double time" to get it done.