Here's a masyu puzzle for you. The rules are as follows
- Draw a single closed loop which does not cross or touch itself.
- The sections of the loop run horizontally or vertically between the center points of orthogonally adjacent cells.
- The loop must visit all cells with a white or a black circle but not necessarily all other cells.
- In a cell with a black circle the loop must turn by 90° and must travel straight through the previous and next cell.
- In a cell with a white circle the loop must travel straight through and must turn by 90° on the previous or the next cell.
Oh dear, I must have dropped and broken it. I'm sure you can still figure it out. A few rules for putting it back together.
- None of the pieces may be rotated, and no two pieces may overlap.
- The thick borders on the pieces must coincide with the perimeter of the grid.