These may be too easy...
Well, here are my intended answers, anyways.
*SPOILERS ! ! ! ! ! ! *
1. Face palm (－‸ლ)
2. Beetle Juice
3. Dog Tired
4. Serial Comma
Partial and dubious answer
I don't really believe half of these -- the only one I'm really sure of is #3 -- but:
1. face + palm -> FACEPALM.
2. (VW) Beetle + (kinda) juice -> BEETLEJUICE (movie title, presumably deliberate corruption of "Betelgeuse").
3. DOG TIRED (though this one doesn't work in the UK where we have tyres rather than tires).
4. (Don't have a good answer for this yet.)
5. star, gays in -> STARGAZING??
6. (Don't have a good answer for this yet.)
"Comma, kill" "Comical"
which is wrong
days later I come up with a better answer
In mathematics the apostrophe is called "prime", the severed heads and evil grin clearly make it a suspect.
Serial comma killer?
5. Don't know yet. @Gareth's answer is better than anything I've come up with.
I'm pretty sure,
and #3 maybe:
I like Gareth's answers, here are my attempts for the rest
Death sentence (with the comma separating the death clauses)
Busting buttons (idiom for "very proud")
Ball Buster -- They look like Dragon Balls, and the cop is busting her for prostitution.
on top of Gareth's answers, maybe: